crazed ninjas anonymous

Wednesday, February 01, 2006



Just tested the kids for jujitsu, there were about 18 people testing total. We divided up the marking, so we each graded about six tests each. It was a long haul, but it is nice to see the kids moving up the ranks and improving at what they do. We are giving them their new belts on Saturday, so that will be a happy day for them. I am possibly going for a shodan in Iaido in spring, so I will hopefully be spending a lot of time getting ready for that. I have always found sword training to be a very calming exercise, and have usually come away soothed. I will probably need a new sword for testing... mine is much to short. It is a gorgeous sword, I found it at http://sdksupplies.netfirms.com/cat_iaito_nyumon.htm, if you want to buy your own.

1 Comments:

  • *Peers around neverously at new site* HOW DO I USE THIS THING :S Newho lol new sword ooo shiny o.O O.o ooooo lol WOw Brahm has two myspaces thingys well iam glad to see you put a lot more effort in this one lol Please join me on msn id like your input on a new coffee blog iam working on

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home