crazed ninjas anonymous

Sunday, February 26, 2006


This is a gorgeous song by Scott Stapp, from his album, The Great Divide. Bought it yesterday, listened through it several times. However, I bought the album primarily for this song.

THE GREAT DIVIDE
I have run to the oceanThrough the HorizonChased the sunI’ve waited for the light to come,And at times I would give upYou haveWrapped your loving arms ‘round me,And with your love I’ll overcome.You haveLoved me when I was weak,You haveGiven unselfishly,Kept me from Falling…FallingEverywhere but my Knees!You set me free!To live my lifeYou became my reason to survive the great divideYou set me Free!I’ve been on Heaven’s doorstep,With the Door open,One foot insideI’ve cried out…God give me answers!Please hush child I’ll tell you whyYou haveLoved me when you were weak,You keptGiving unselfishly,Kept you fromFalling…FallingEverywhere but your Knees!You set me free!To live my lifeYou became my reason to survive the great divideYou set me free!Oh…our love is beautifulOh…oo…oh…Isn’t it beautiful?Times have changedBut you remainMy everythingOur Love is BeautifulStood by my sideHelped me surviveMy great DivideIsn’t this is beautiful.You set me free!To live my lifeYou became my reason to survive the great divideYou set me free!

I think I first heard this song a few months ago in a friends car, and it blew me away. It is an imcredible song... the lyrics seem to express a very honest spirituality, and exactly expresses many of my sentiments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home