crazed ninjas anonymous

Monday, August 28, 2006

The Latest

I haven't actually updated for awhile, so I am going to do that for you now.

I got back from Waterloo and slept until around noon the next morning. I went to the bank to get a blank cheque so that I could get paid, and then went to Canadian Tire to drop it off, where I found out that I was scheduled to work that day. Whoops. So I ended up going in from 5 until 9. The next morning I worked until one, then we all packed up and drove down to Weyburn, Saskatchewan for my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. We stayed at my aunt and uncle's farmhouse just outside of Weyburn. So much fun! They had two beauful dogs, a golden lab named Jake, and his sister Lola, a chocolate lab. Saturday was the actual anniversary celebration, it was a very nice time. Sunday we all had brunch, then my one uncle took Tom, Dad, me, and a girl who was staying with my uncle out to the shooting range to try his handguns. Good times.

I worked for pretty much the rest of the week. I think Wednesday (or Thursday, I can't remember) was my first night back at Muay Thai, it was good times. I worked pretty much every day except for Thursday.

Sunday night was fight class at Muay Thai. We started off with Muay Thai sparring. I managed to hold my own, and i didn't get beaten up too bad. I did a lot better in the grappling because of my previous experience in jujitsu.

Today the mom got back from Medicine Hat by Greyhound, Tom and I picked her up at the bus stop. I ordered pizza for lunch. Mom and I went out to get groceries in the afternoon, then I went to Muay Thai in the evening. Now I'm sitting here enjoying insomnia, updating you on my week. Trust you are all doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home