crazed ninjas anonymous

Sunday, July 23, 2006

me flexing on the Kolapore Trail
Wired and Slightly Proud of It

It's one AM and I'm totally wired. I'm usually not like this at one AM, but after an early morning of getting jumped by surprise visitors, this feels like a late night. It's been an awesome day; i've thoroughly enjoyed seeing the guys again. They're here for the week. This should be good.
Right now I'm listening to U2's "Original of the Species." I remember hearing this song on the radio on the way back from Kansas at approximately 4am. I couldn't sleep at the time. Wave of nostalgia.
I can't even remember why I'm writing on here right now. It will probably earn me a) a comment on my amazing friends (YOU GUYS ROCK! YAY FOR AMAZING FRIENDS!) b) some old friend dropping me a line here to say "hi," and/or c) people telling me to get more sleep.

1 Comments:

  • A) oh my goodness.. you have amazing friends! thats really nice of them to drive out and surprise you like that
    B) HI! i have known you for like 6 years... does that count as being an old friend??
    C) you should probably get more sleep... but then again its usually me keeping you awake lol :P for example..you were talking to me at 1 am while you wrote this. i plead guilty to committing the crime of depriving you of sleep. lol

    By Blogger Iara, At 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home