crazed ninjas anonymous

Thursday, July 20, 2006

<-my new sport/obsessive passion.. kinda anyways.

Stuff

<- clocktower near my house

Here's an update for you all. There's nothing at all to update you about, I actually just feel like writing my little heart out right now. So please bear with me.

Life is good right now. I have been enjoying a fairly relaxed summer. Unfortunately, I have not got nearly as much reading/martial arts training/cycling/socializing done as i had hoped to. I am also currently unemployed, which makes sleeping till noon an easy option to choose. If you haven't figured it out, this has probably been my laziest summer yet. Oh well. I suppose it happens sometimes.

My cousins from Alberta have been here all week. We've had a fun time hanging out with them. They're leaving tomorrow morning, then tomorrow evening some friends from Waterloo are coming for the weekend. We have had company constantly over the last few weeks. It has been tiring to have company around for the last few weeks, but on the same token, it is cool that they would take the time out of their lives to take part in ours. I guess that's what family is all about, isn't it?

Everything else goes well I guess. Tonight was my third Muay Thai class in the new gym, which we share with a church. Classes are hell, as usual. Gosh. I never want to hear about "how much my legs hurt because i just went out for a 1/2km jog" again. The teacher gets us running just over a mile back and forth across the gym, then gets us doing pad drills. It's rough, but physically, I'm slowly adapting to the abuse. I am beating myself into a better person.

Hope you, my readers, are doing well. Drop me a line/comment.

1 Comments:

  • hey i'm dropping a line/comment =D
    i dont think your inhospitable i get annoyed too when we have too much company or ppl stay too long or w/e i like to be able to enjoy my down-time where i sit in my room and just read/veg for hours lol and i mean you cant very well do that properly with company... lol anyways you keep working on that 6 pack of yours.....hmmm well thats all i have to say. have a good weekend!
    love, iara

    By Blogger Iara, At 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home