crazed ninjas anonymous

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Birthday List!

First off, a special thanks to Iara for reminding me to do this lol.

As some of you may know, my birthday is on November 29nth. This leaves us with twenty days left until my birthday. For those of you hard pressed for ideas, I will leave you with a list of things that I would like.

1) John Mayer CD "Continuum."
2) American Eagle or Old Navy Giftcard
3) Chapters/Starbucks Giftcard
4) American Eagle cologne
5) "Sam," by Tom Hallman Jr.

Well that's all I can think of right now. I will let you know if I think of anything else. Please remember, you are in no way obligated to buy me anything at all, it's just a list of suggestions written upon request.

Have a great weekend everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home