crazed ninjas anonymous

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Landing in London

I end up stopping whatever I'm doing whenever this song comes on. I don't quite know why. It has a very mournful sound; it's Landing in London, by 3DoorsDown.

I woke up today in London / As the plane was touching down / And all I could think about was monday / And maybe ill be back around / If this keeps me away much longer / I dont know what i will do / Youve got to understand its a hard life / That im going through / And when the night falls in around me / I dont think ill make it through / Ill use your light to guide the way / Cause all I think about is you / Well L.A is getting kinda crazy / And New york is getting kinda cold / I keep my head from geting lazy / I just cant wait to get back home / And all these days i spend away / Ill make up for this i swear / I need your love to hold me up / When its all too much to bear / And when the night falls in around me / I dont think ill make it through / Ill use your light to guide the way / Cause all I think about is you / And all these days i spend away / Ill make up for this i swear / I need your love to hold me up / When its all too much to bear / When the night falls in around me / I dont think ill make it through / Ill use your light to guide the way / Cause all I think about is you

This song has a very mellow and sobering sound. I enjoy it every time I hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home