crazed ninjas anonymous

Monday, May 22, 2006

Update ....'n'.... stuff.....

So I've been wiled once again into writing everyone an update. It's been about a week since I wrote for everone last; yes, a whole seven days. It's been an ok week, complete with school, youth and jujitsu. School is going well; I am hoping to be finished in early June. "Freakin lucky!" exclaims Napoleon Dynamite. No, Napoleon. Lucky I am not. Why? Because as soon as I am through with school, the packing begins. Oh my. I will have a fairly decent amount to pack up. I will possibly just wait until a week or so before the event and just throw all my junk into a few refrigerator boxes. I will then proceed to slide the boxes out of my bedroom door and down the stairs, and finally out the front door and onto the truck. Yes. Yes, this will be my plan.

We in Canada are just finishing up our May24 weekend where we celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday; us from Trinity went up to Paris, Ontario for Pitch 'n' Praise. We arrived there Friday evening, set up, then went to the first session. The sessions were essentially church services; there was music, worship, and a speaker. The music was fine, but the speaker got annoying. He was constantly shouting and shaking his fists. I don't know, maybe that style of rhetoric is more popular in America. The message itself was fine, but it was obscured by a faulty, noisy medium. But as a whole, aside from the freezing cold, the event went well. Spent a lot of time with my girlfriend. I also spent some time with my old buddy Trev. I've known Trevor for a really long time... I remember him coming to my sixth birthday. It was nice to hang out with him.

To be honest, my life has been a confusing mess lately. I feel like someone ripped open my brain and threw a pile of firecrackers in then lit them then shut up my brain and now they're all going off and screaming past my ears and exploding behind my eyeballs. (I love fireworks. I blew up a bunch of fireworks with the guys for Victoria Day.) But anyways, I've felt confused and tired and beat up and worn out and all around crappy. I've lost all passion and the fire inside that used to illuminate everything I did seems to have gone so cold. I hurt inside. I hurt terribly. I'm not entirely sure what is wrong with me. Is anything at all wrong with me? I don't feel alive like I wish I did. Maybe once I'm gone everything will clear up. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll wake up and know exactly what and why all this is happening in me. Maybe it's just growing pains; maybe I'm becoming someone so much more than I ever have been. It's my prayer that such is the case.

Anyways, I am exhausted. It has been a good, crazy, freaking cold long weekend, and I can't wait to hop into my bed and forget about it. Hope you are doing well, hey, feel free to drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home