crazed ninjas anonymous

Friday, May 26, 2006




Let the Weekend Begin

Gone is another week. Here comes another weekend of chores, fun, and some amazing good times! Well, hopefully. Yesterday was good, I can't really think of what I did... oh yeah, I did school and papers. A buddy took me out for Boston Pizza. We went earlier in the afternoon to beat the rush, so everything was pretty relaxed. We got our food quickly, and the waiter hung out and talked with us for a bit. Then I visited Iara and hung out with her for a bit, then went to my friend Steve's to watch a movie. We watched "Fight Club." I highly reccomend it, well, to the guys anyways. Today went well; I had the house to myself all morning, so I got a decent amount of work done. I finished reading "Much Ado About Nothing." I am finding myself actually enjoying Shakespeare. The guy was a bloody genius. My friend Kevin says there was no actual guy called Shakespeare; he says that it was just a bunch of drunks in a bar who wrote out miscallaneous dialogues on loose paper that they found, then compiled them into plays. I told Kevin that I thought that he was retarded. I though he was probably right, but retarded nevertheless. Aside from school, i really haven't been doing much reading. As I previously mentioned, a little while ago I started "Hope in Hell," which is a book about MSF (aka Doctors Without Borders) I'm not quite sure where the book went, to be honest. I think it's by the couch. I could look, but I'm really much too lazy and tired right now. So I write on. As far as today/Friday goes/went, it was all around good. I finished schoolwork/newpapers then headed over to Iara's place, where she made me rice pudding. If you ever get a chance, my dear reader, ask Iara nicely to make you rice pudding. You will not regret it in any way at all, except for maybe the stomach ache that you will enjoy after eating far more than is healthy for your digestive system/intestinal tract. Yes, rice pudding. I could repeat those two word for hours and days upon end... "rice pudding..... rice pudding.... ". I apologize. I am rambling rather severely. Tomorrow is promising; I have been "suspended" from Jujitsu class; my friends there are planning a shindig for me, and they want me out of there on Saturday so that they can plan it without worrying about me finding out too much about it. So anyways, they don't want me there. I intend to sleep until/past noon. I should probably do my chores so that I can get my allowance, then Iara will be helping me pack my stuff. Then, I dunno what the rest of the day holds. I will possibly seeing "Da Vinci Code" later in the evening with a bunch of other people. I have been looking forward to seeing that movie, despite it's getting generally pasted at Cannes.
In any case, I am going to end this post here before I exhaust my readers. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

3 Comments:

  • tee hee my name is mentioned 3 times in that post. ( yeah i counted) lol i feel special. and brahm not jsut anybody gets rice pudding. it takes asking and pleading and perhaps some bribes. lol. anywho it has been a good weekend, i haven immensly enjoyed our hanging out time.
    love iara

    By Blogger Iara, At 9:17 AM  

  • it is time..... to update please? *insert angelic face here* tee hee

    By Blogger Iara, At 6:51 PM  

  • I'm a girl and I liked Fight Club. For the girls, I recommend Run, Lola, Run. She does a lot of running, but it's all for a good cause...not a good cause like Terry Fox, but...well, just rent it...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home